Friday, 25 October 2013

Happy birthday Excel-galaxy Ajah Anayo



Most times we get occupied with a lot of things that we forget to appreciate those friends who have been of great help and importance to our lives. Ipso facto, it will do me a great disservice if I fail to use this opportunity to extol and eulogize one person who has been a backbone to most of my successes, one man who has taught me how to break bounds and how to explore the world of unlimited possibility; Ajah Excel Anayo.

Ajah Excel, before I met you I’ve always aimed for the sky but you taught me to see the sky as nothing but my springboard. I would settle for anything a little above average but you have thought me to go for the best and be the best of whatever I can. I would put aside A lofty dream of mine when it seems to be impossible to actualize but you have shown me over time that the word impossibility does not exist. The list is indeed exhaustive of your immense contributions to my life that naming them all would be cumbersome.

You are a true definition of a true friend. You have shown repeatedly that it is better to have one true friend than a thousand praise singers. You’ve been a brother and a confident and I wonder if I could have gotten anybody better as a friend.

When I look at you I see the intelligence of Wole Soyinka, the doggedness of Olusegun Obasanjo, the tactfulness of Rochas Okorocha, the humility of Tuface Idibia, the business acumen of Peter Elumelu and the leadership qualities of Adams Oshiomole. Above all I see in you the fullness of YOU.

As you celebrate your birthday remember that there are still a lot you can achieve, the purpose of life is to live for others....reach out to someone today. Happy birthday and be rest assured of my prayers.

Cheers!

Mundus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web design