Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Happy Married Life to Bro CK and Aunty IJ


The excited banter that fills the air as wedding guests chatter over kegs of palm wine, the wonderful colorful and glamorous clothing, the exquisite and delicious dishes (the fish barbecue especially) and the entire pomp and pagentary that greeted the marriage of my Aunty last week makes 27th of July a memorable one.

Meanwhile just a day before we were at Nkpa in Bende Abia State for the traditional wedding of my other Cousin Bro CK and the elder brother to aunty IJ. Yeah, the marriages took place consecutively and it was fun too save for one or two hitches....those who attended the trad marriage will understand.

Continue to Read more....



The Church wedding between Bro Ck and his beautiful wife to be will hold on the 3rd of August somewhere in Port-Harcourt City.


....and this whole marriage stuff is making me think of walking a girl down the aisle, at least I have a hand full to choose from, but that is if my parents will let me.

Anyway Happy married lives to Bro CK, Aunty Joy, Aunty IJ and the husband. I leave you with this quote from the wisest man ever to live on earth Socrates "By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web design