Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Jumia Nigeria; biggest online retail store in Nigeria


Yeah, today I am featuring Jumia on my blog. Jumia Nigeria  is no doubt the biggest online retail store in Nigeria. You can purchase all your electronics, books, DVDs and more online and have them shipped directly to your home. Jumia has several payment options to choose from, either by Webpay with your debit cards, online transfer or cash on delivery.

I will soon be getting a HP envy notebook from them, I've been 'eyeing' that laptop for a while now.


You can visit there website today at www.jumia.com.ng to make purchases.
Join their Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/JumiaNigeria

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried out konga.com before? Konga is much bigger than Jumia on Twitter and Google plus, and looking at Jmia on twitter, the comments are very bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried but heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete

Web design