Sunday, 7 April 2013

Meet The Owner Of This Blog; Uwakwe Martin

                               
Yeah, today I am showing off, I am tired of being anonymous. I am presenting before you, the owner of this blog. My name is Uwakwe Martin, a sophomore student of FUTO, studying Information Management Technology. I also blog at www.naijaedutech.com.

By the grace of God I am the Founder/Editor-in-Chief of The Infoscope; a local news bulletin in FUTO. With my little knowledge in HTML, CSS and Javascript, I also design websites for others; some of my work includes  www.nnamdiezema.com, www.nigerianuniversityscholarships.com, www.uwakwereflections.comhttp://voiceofreasonmagazine.com/ and so many others. I also render other geeky services. I love this blog, I love blogging and I love my fans. Keep visiting this blog and keep commenting on my posts and I promise to constantly keep you guys updated on all Entertainment and celebrity gist in Nigeria and beyond. Below are some of my pictures for your viewing pleasure.

If you need to contact me for anything then send me a mail @ matris4u@gmail.com or call me at 08138543144. Mundus loves you all. **Kisses**


 

Continue to see some of my pictures.










4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site
    is magnificent, as well as the content!

    My homepage summer internship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one bro..God bless

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good wrk bro, airpack in d building, thumb'zup

    ReplyDelete

Web design