1. Write a love poem about each other and read it out.
2. Call a radio station and dedicate a love song. Make sure he or she is listening!!
3. Write '143' in lipstick on the mirror and below leave love note or coupon.
4. Write 'I Love You' in a piece of paper and hide it in the lunch box or purse.
5. Make heart-shaped bread toast for breakfast with hot chocolate dip.
6. Plan a very surprise candle light dinner at home after 9 PM.
7. Cook a delicious three course meal for lunch.
8. Give warm oil massage or foot massage or back rub on a Sunday morning.
9. Play your romantic dance song or salsa and try to dance together.
10. Send a surprise romantic 'Text Message' or 'Email'.
11. Read 'Kamasutra' or 'My Secret Garden' or 'Men in Love' together.
12. Make a list of 10 things you love about each other.
13. Make a photo album of your favourite memories together.
14. Go camping on a rainy weekend with only one sleeping bag and one blanket.
15. Shower together. (Warm 'Bubble Bath' is the best)
16. Turn off the lights and sing a love song together.
17. Go for a moonlight dinner in an open air beach restaurant near the sea.
18. Use Red Ribbon to wrap your bed like a gift box bow.
19. Give a bouquet of red rose or wild flowers.
20. Take a walk together in the morning at your local park.
21. Make a donation in your spouse's name to a special cause or charity.
22. Watch an old black and white romantic movie and share a bowl of popcorn.
23. Re-enact your very first meeting at the very first special place.
24. Surprise your spouse with tickets to a movie or special event.
25. Give an unexpected French kiss in the lift and demand to return it back to you.
26. Send five different e-greetings just to say %u2013 I Love You.
27. Post a snail mail 'I am thinking of you' card to your home address.
28. Plan a small flower garden together.
29. Spend a late night evening looking at the stars and make a wish together.
30. Place a small wedding photograph in each other%u2019s wallet or purse.
31. Write a classic, romantic, passionate, handwritten, heartfelt one page love letter.
32. Develop secret signals and use them to communicate.
33. Do the home cleaning and laundry together.
34. Prepare a mini handwritten 'Love' invitation to do something special.
35. Go to watch a movie in a drive-in movie theatre.
36. Share a large chocolate ice cream cone or sugar sponge.
37. Give 'World's Best Wife or Husband' certificate on your wedding day.
38. Eat a chocolate bar together without using hands, but only with the mouth.
39. Perform a 10 questions Quiz %u2013 'Kaun Jithega Das Rupiya?'
40. Go shopping together to buy groceries or dress.
41. Stand together in front of the mirror for 2 minutes a day.
42. Go to the Taj Mahal together atleast once in your life time.
43. Surprise with a 'very very special' dress.
44. Buy a set of matching silk pajamas, and take turns modelling them for each other.
45. Buy a new perfume or cologne.
46. Do 'Pooja' together at home or at your local temple.
47. Buy a new piece of gold or diamond jewellery.
48. When attending a wedding, whisper: 'If I had to do it over, I'd marry you again'.
49. Give a surprise by serving Sunday morning breakfast in bed.
50. Ask to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward with that number of kisses.